(HEC) Higher Education Commission has announced PhD and Foreign Technology Scholarship 2022 including MS / MPhil in Engineering Technology in selected fields.
Those sources told APP that scholarships are offered in selected fields, while MS / MPhil in engineering technology is offered.
Scholarships will be awarded for the HEC-recognized Spring / Fall (2022) session at the reputable and ranked foreign universities in the developed world.
Programs: Award of Ph.D. and MS/MPhil scholarships.
- Outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals
- For Ph.D. scholarships: candidates must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent (18 years) before the closing date
- For MS/MPhil scholarships: Engineering Technology, candidates must have a minimum of 16 years of education and should be registered with National Technology Council (NTC), Pakistan, the sources informed.
- Maximum one 2nd Division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree, it was told by HEC.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 in semester system or 18 Division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/ Equivalent degree.
- The maximum age limit for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities / colleges and employees of public sector R&D organizations registered with the Pakistan Council of Science and Technology (PCST) is 40 years.
- However, everyone else must be 35 years of age. Candidates must have obtained at least 70% marks in the valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT). HEC will consider the best HAT score of the last two years for short listing purposes.
Other important Details:-Candidates should not receive any other scholarship as stated therein. Eligibility is based on a valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) score. However, candidates have to choose their preferred foreign countries / universities in the online application form. HEC reserves the right to reassign any country / university to the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and admission process.
Candidates should not receive any other scholarship as stated therein. Eligibility is based on a valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) score. However, candidates have to choose their preferred foreign countries / universities in the online application form. HEC reserves the right to reassign any country / university to the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and admission process.
Candidates should ensure that their subject is offered in their country / university examination, otherwise the candidate will not be considered for an interview / scholarship.
They must meet the requirements of the host university to gain admission, which includes international GRE and TOEFL.
They are also advised to appear for these tests before the interview / admission.
Applicants must provide information through the online application process at https://eportal.hec.gov.pk.
Eligibility list will be prepared based on the online data / information provided by the applicant.
If at any point any information is found to be misrepresented, the application process will be terminated.
Recipients are required to process a bond with HEC / Respective Pakistan University to serve for a period of five years immediately upon completion of the Ph.D. Study.
The request to change the university for the purpose of service bond will not be entertained at any point. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of government-approved provincial allocations.
Applicants who have been selected temporarily or finally in any of the HEC Scholarship Schemes in the past should obtain any Certificate of Objection (NOC) from the relevant Scholarship Section before submitting their applications.
A copy of this NOC must be emailed to OSSPhase3@hec.gov.pk before the application deadline, May 30, 2021. Pakistan plans to conduct the HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) in the second week of June – 2021, with the Education Testing Council (ETC) sharing details of the HAT test.
For more information and details, please visit the HEC Overseas Website: www.hec.gov. pk / site / ossphase3. Applications must be submitted online by May 30, 2021 via the HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk). For more details, students are encouraged to visit http://www.hec.gov.pk / site / ossphase3.
Team Bluesky can assist in applying for this scholarship or other independent scholarships around the world.
We do not offer any 100% success or guarantee. But we encourage everyone to apply who meets basic eligibility criteria.
0304111304, +924235969334, 03095556008.