Saudi Arabia has announced 600 Pakistani students who will be fully supported for the 2021-22 academic year.
Acceptability and Requirements:
- A Student is required to be Pakistani or Azad Kashmir national.
- And Pakistani or AJK nationals who living in Saudi Arabia with legal and valid visa.
- Both male and female students are eligible for these scholarships
- 75% of the scholarships for Pakistani while 25% of the scholarships will be for visa holders residing in Saudi Arabia.
- Age of students/applicants should be between 17 and 25 years for applying in BS programs, aged 30 years for MS programs, and less than 35 years for Ph.D. programs
- Successful candidates will be able to start their intakes in Saudi Arabia in September/October each year
- Students are required to provide police clearance certificate with no criminal record.
- Students must apply directly to the university’s website or portal.
- Each university has its own eligibility process and application deadline. Therefore, students should visit the university’s website to find out the eligibility process and opening and closing the admissions.
- Courses with Scholarship are offered in the disciplines of Political Science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Agriculture, Arabic Studies, Islamic Studies, and Media Sciences
- Each university will submit all applications received to the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education to complete the nominations.
- Applicants / students must share a copy of the application with the Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh which will be followed by the Saudi Department of Education to provide the students (grant/approval of scholarships.
- 900 Saudi Riyal – Monthly Science Student Grant and 850 Saudi Riyal for Arts/ Humanities Students.
- Accommodation is also covered in this program.
- 3 month grant to give married students upon arrival in Saudi Arabia
- Return (flight) air tickets
- Free medical care (family cover in case of married students)
- Three-month graduation allowance , Campus-funded food
Campus sports and recreation, maintenance support, and travel expenses
List of universities
|5.||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University||www.imamu.edu.sa|
|6.||King Saud University||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7.||King Abdul Aziz University||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8.||Hafar Al Batin University||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9.||King Faisal University||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10.||King Khalid University||www.kku.edu.sa|
|16.||Al Jouf University||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17.||Al Baha University||www.bu.edu.sa|
|20.||Northern Border University||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21.||Princess Nora University||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22.||Imam Abdul Rahman University||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23.||Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz University||www.psau.edu.sa|
For further information and updates, please enquire at +923095556008 , 03097176008