Student Direct Stream (SDS)
Students eager to go to Canada for their higher education, Canada student visa for Pakistani students make them eligible for a fast track visa processing, as in other countries that were previously included in the SDS program. Canada’s positioned itself as a top destination for students seeking internationally recognised education is intensified by providing fast, reliable handling of visa applications. Student Direct Stream (SDS) applications require prospective students to provide upfront information to visa officer, which Includes to fulfil English test requirement and provide additional information that reflects their ability to finance their studies. For additional information, visa officer can evaluate the applications properly and can process it in the due time frame.
SDS Visa Requirements
Any student who wishes to apply through Student Direct Stream (SDS) program from Pakistan must fulfill the below mentioned requirements:
Canada is one of the world’s top immigration destinations with over 200,000 new arrivals coming under the Canada immigration system every year. Deciding to immigrate to Canada is a significant step in the lives of those who pursue this dream. The Canada immigration section of our website has been created to help those seeking to live and work in Canada. Using ISAS services can play an important role in obtaining your Canadian visa and starting a new life.
Details of Federal Express Entry
- Permanent resident card issued to individuals based on their skill set (Fastest way to get PR).
- If you are a skilled worker with the right experience, skills and background, you might be able to make Canada your permanent home through Express Entry.
- Foreign nationals can obtain Canadian Permanent Residency based on their educations, work experience and language ability.
How the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) works
This program is for workers who:
- have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
- want to live in that province, and
- want to become permanent residentsof Canada
Each province and territoryFootnote* has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and requirements. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target:
- business people
- skilled workers
- semi-skilled workers