COVID Bursary for International Students at Deakin University (Scholarship )
- Program: Master, Bachelor
- Amount of Scholarship: 25% of tuition fees
- Deadline: 10 July 2021
Deakin is providing a 25% tuition bursary to support our international students who start their studies in 2021 through our online to on-campus pathway.
We know that for many of our international students, experiencing life in Australia and being able to use Deakin’s state-of-the-art facilities is a big part of your international study dreams. While there is still uncertainty about when students will be able to join us on campus again, we are introducing the new COVID bursary to support students beginning their studies online.
- be an international student commencing a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University
- be a commencing student located outside of Australia and enrolled to study in our online to on-campus pathway in 2021
- have met all the entry requirements for their selected course
- Applicants must not be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Maldives or Mauritius (other bursaries are available for citizens of these countries). There may be exceptions for applicants with a Deakin authorized agent located outside of the countries listed – please contact the Deakin International team for more information.
This bursary of 25% is available on tuition fees of all units of study* completed prior to being able to travel and study on campus.
*This bursary will not apply to H911 (Doctor of Medicine), H718 Master of Dietetics or H743 Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology.
For Further information or enquiry contact registered agent in Pakistan.