|In the priority list of the Department of Immigration:
Studying in Tasmania, international students will have the opportunity to study and settle permanently in Australia. In addition to being allowed to stay for 2-3 years for work, international students will earn points for permanent residency after graduation.Save on living costs:
According to 2017 statistics, Tasmania has the lowest cost of living in Australia. Renting a single room in Tasmania ranges from $170- $ 250 AUD / week. The cost of accommodation + transportation is also very reasonable for international students.
|QUICK FACTS ABOUT TASTAFE
– The largest Vocational college in Tasmania & is run by the government.
– Top 10 largest Vocational training organizations in Australia which include 12 campuses in different cities.
– TasTAFE has built a reliable network of associates with Australian employers and industry agencies for decades.
– Focus on training the skills that industry needs to maximize the employability of students after graduation.
– Creating opportunities for students in approaching real-world jobs to gain experience.
– TasTAFE has a transfer pathway to the University of Tasmania (UTAS).Courses:
– Hospitality Management.
– Travel & Tourism Management.
– Commercial Cookery.
– Information Technology Networking.
– Engineering – Technical.
– Laboratory Technology.
– Early Childhood Education & Care.
– Community Service.Entry requires:
IELTS: 5.5 (or equivalent PTE; TOEFL score).
IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent PTE; TOEFL score) for the Diploma of Nursing.
*** If English language requirements are not met, students can register for English courses at Hobart or Launceston.
Average tuition fee: