The Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is proud to announce the Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students 2019.
This scholarship call provides opportunities for people from developing countries to pursue a full time postgraduate or undergraduate program. If you lack financial resources to attend tertiary education, then this is your answer!
Bluesky immigration and student consultancy will help you to get these scholarships.
We have lots of top ranked universities and institutes which are offering a healthy scholarships in Australia.
The Australia Awards Scholarship scheme is a long-term scholarship scheme that aims to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in accordance with bilateral as well as regional agreements. This call targets at students from developing countries, especially those countries situated in the Indo-Pacific areas, to undertake either a full time postgraduate or undergraduate degree at participating TAFE institutions or Australian universities.
The research and study opportunities provided by this call develop the knowledge and skills of individuals to drive change as well as contribute to development in their own countries.
The Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students 2019 provide the minimum period necessary for the students to finish the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution. This also includes any preparatory training. The benefits below generally apply:
- Establishment allowance (a one-time payment to contribute towards textbooks, accommodation expenses and study materials)
- Full tuition costs
- Return airfare (payment of a single return, via the most direct route, economy class airfare to and from Australia)
- Introductory Academic Program (a mandatory program before commencing the formal academic studies covering info on studying and living in Australia)
- Contribution to Living Expenses (a fortnightly contribution paid at a rate determined by the department to cover basic living expenses)
- Fieldwork (for research awards as well as Masters by coursework that have a research component in which fieldwork is mandatory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class air travel via the most direct route to their home country or in Australia
- Supplementary academic support may be available to make ensure students’ academic success or improve their academic experience
- Pre-course English costs (if necessary it may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training)
- Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the scholarship to cover basic medical fees (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
For more details click on the below link fill our free online assessment form and get complete assessment: