Bluesky Immigration is a renowned Agency that holds global prestige for education and immigration. With offices in many countries of the world, we represent over 300 Education Providers across the globe. Our regional head office is in Lahore, Pakistan. We also have an office amid the beautiful valley of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. With our team of registered Migration Agents and Qualified Education Agent Counsellors (QEAC), we aim to serve the people living in far-flung areas of Azad Kashmir. We have integrated professionals who are dedicated to providing plausible study abroad and immigration options using precise and authentic techniques. While complying with all the rules and regulations of each country, we efficiently process visa applications. We have served people for more than 20 years and we successfully recruit more over 3000 international students annually to Australian and New Zealand institutions from our global offices. Our innovative techniques and comprehensive advancement have rendered Bluesky a global agency and a bona fide multinational resounding on continents. We have accrued several awards and achievements in the education industry from the most esteemed educational institutions in Australia. We have a strong association with major universities including members of Group of Eight (Go8) and eminent research institutions to keep abreast of the latest information and to ensure meticulous consultation and efficient processing.
- Assisting clients with visa, institution applications and transition to studying in the country of their choice
- Promoting international education and migration through our global offices
- Actively promoting our Institutional and service partners through our global offices
- Providing the most wholesome and professional advice with honesty and integrity.
- Providing advice regarding the lifestyle and cost of living abroad.
- Maintaining regular contact with our clients, helping them should they encounter any problem or addressing their general queries whilst they are abroad.
- Abiding by all the rules and regulations set out in the contracts of our education providers and partners.
- Providing regular training to all our education consultants on visa and Institution regulations and course offerings.